Debug OpenCV ErrorsTags: think and control
Task: Use black magic to fix errors in our code
We implemented OpenCV support in our code, but we hadn’t tested it until now. Upon testing, we realized it didn't work.
The first problem we found was that Vuforia wasn’t reading in our frames. The queue which holds Vuforia frames was always empty. After making lots of small changes, we realized that this was due to not initializing our Vuforia correctly. After fixing this, we got a new error.
The error message changed, meaning that we fixed one problem, but there was another problem hiding behind it. The new error we found was that our code was unable to access the native OpenCV libraries, namely it could not link to
libopencv_java320.so. Unfortunately, we could not debug this any further.
We need to continue debugging this problem and find the root cause of it.