Our FTC LED Panel system is an 8 by 32 (128 LEDS per panel) flexible display with a 10 millimeter pitch and displays legally sized alliance markers and up to 5-digit team numbers. You'll need the controller, two panels, an optional internal battery and some cabling. See the full kit for a quick start. The panels and replacement batteries can be sourced independently. You'll need to decide how to mount and protect your panels. We recommend you place them behind 1/16" polycarb sheet or something similar to protect them and maintain their shape. Diffuser/contrast material will help spread the light to improve readability.
- Set your alliance in code. Never lose your markers again.
- Control the displays over i2c
- Legal sized team numbers for up to 5 digits
- Full control over font colors
- 30 second animated countdown timer - pixels on bottow row disappear at 1 second intervals and auto reset
- Voltage meter - know your declining battery level
- Amp meter - see current spikes as they happen
- Pulse - you can pulse sections of the display to signal custom events on your robot
- Internal battery available to reduce current draw on main robot battery
- Or, power FTC Panels from 5v Aux port on Control Hub
- Simple cabling
- plug control line in to i2c port on control or expansion hub
- plug power into 5V aux port or use internal battery (recommended)
- daisy chain one panel to the next panel
- Prebuilt post-game effects include
- Fire (red or blue)
Note - The control panel kit does not include the control hub.
- FTC Panels Full Kit - $129
- FTC Panels Controller Only - $49 (the flex panels themselves can be independently sourced)
- FTC Panels Internal Battery - $19 (available independently on Amazon)
- USA shipping - $15
- International shipping to be paid for by purchaser. Must supply a FEDEX, UPS or DHL account number